Divorcing couples can use mediation to resolve all issues leading to a comprehensive settlement, including:
- Distribution of real and personal property.
- Support of spouse and children.
- Parenting responsibilities during separation and after divorce.
- Temporary separation agreements.
- Final divorce settlements.
- Post-divorce modifications of court orders or agreements.
Families can use mediation to resolve conflicts, including:
- Non-traditional living arrangements.
- Pre-marital agreements.
- Inheritance disputes and contests over wills.
- Family disputes involving moral, ethical and/or financial responsibilities.
- Disputes relating to family-owned businesses.
This site managed with Dynamic Website Technology
Products and Services